In this Sisel Products Review I’m taking up the challenge to give you an honest appraisal of the true value, or non value, of just a few from their range of products.
One of the first questions people ask me is “But how much does it cost?” Another question is “How does it compare to what I can buy at Walmart?”
This price comparison is worked in Australian dollars which is approximately 25% dearer than the US dollar. In all fairness I must point out that I’ve chosen one of our cheapest supermarkets to use for the comparison, others supermarkets can be dearer, and obviously prices can, and do change. I’m writing this comparison as of today 13th May, 2016.
I pulled up our local (Australian) Coles supermarket and typed in shampoos. It brought up 11 pages with 20 products on each page. That’s 220 different types of shampoos that were available for purchase! Doesn’t it make your head spin? Goodness, it does mine.
I thought to myself… how am I going to do this? There are just so many! In the end I decided to take an average by choosing one from the lower end, one from the middle and one from the high end, price wise:
- Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Refreshing Shampoo Total Cost $19.79 ($7.92 per 100mls = 3.38oz)
- Thick & Strong Shampoo Total Cost $13.75 ($3.93 per 100mls = 3.38oz)
- Juicy Fruits Shampoo Total Cost $2.09 ($0.42 per 100mls = 3.38oz)
The total cost per 100mls of these three products is $12.27, divided by 3 to get the average is= $4.09 per 100mls.
- Exquisite Revitalizing Shampoo Total Cost $21.25 ($4.25 per 100mls = 3.38oz)
- Sapphire Shampoo Total Cost $23.81 ($4.76 per 100mls = 3.38oz)
The total cost per 100mls of these two products is $9.01, divided by 2 to get the average is = $4.50 per 100mls.
Depending upon whether you are used to paying for the top of the range, or the bottom, or somewhere in between, the Sisel shampoos come up with as little as 59c difference per 100ml.
What I haven’t taken into account is the fact that most products last between two to three times longer than most of those you would buy at the supermarket. If I factored in that the shampoo would last for the duration of two supermarket bottles, the actual cost would be quite different. For the example, I would have to double the supermarket cost to $8.18 per 100mls, that is, you bought two bottles instead of one.
The average supermarket spend would be $40.90 for 1000mls
Sisel spend would be $22.50 average for 500mls.
The Coles page brought up 81 different types and varieties. Once again I’ll work on an average.
- Fresh Mint Complete Care Toothpaste Total Cost $12.10 ($12.10 per 100g = 3.52oz)
- Pro Health All-Around Protect Fresh Mint Toothpaste Total Cost $5.28 ($5.28 per 100g = 3.52oz)
- Colgate Sparkle Mint Toothpaste Total Cost $2.49 ($2.26 per 100g = 3.52oz)
The total cost per 100g of these three products is $19.64, divided by 3 to get the average is = $6.54 per 100g.
- SupraShine Toothpaste Total Cost $9.88 113g = 4oz. This equals $8.74 per 100g.
Once again the Sisel toothpaste can last longer than supermarket varieties. If you had to buy two tubes from the supermarket, the costs would look like this:
The average supermarket spend would be $13.08 for 200g.
Sisel spend would be $8.74 for 100g.
Amongst many others, Coles offer:
- Peroxyl Oral Cleanser Mouthwash 235mls Total Cost $13.70 ($5.81 per 100ml = 3.38oz)
- Neutrafluor Alcohol Free Mouthwash 473mls Total Cost $13.45 ($2.84 per 100ml = 3.38oz)
- Multi Action Freshmint Mouthwash 600mls Total Cost $7.70 ($1.28 per 100mls = 3.38oz)
The total cost per 100mls of these three products is $9.93, divided by 3 to get the average is = $3.31 per 100mls.
- Terminator Mouth Rinse Total Cost $12.50 475ml = 16 fl oz This equals $2.63 per 100mls.
The average supermarket spend would be $15.72 for 475mls.
Sisel spend would be $12.50 for 475mls.
I’m not too sure of the concentration of Terminator so in all fairness I wont factor in two bottles from the supermarket. As I didn’t ever use mouthwash of any kind before, I can’t honestly say how much you need to use. I do know that the amount I use of Terminator is about 1 cap full, or less. It doesn’t take much.
As you can see there is not a vast difference in the price, sometimes a little lower, sometimes a little higher, but very close.
Tom Mower takes you on a tour of his $100,000 Research & Manufacturing Plant, completely owned and debt free:
Let’s look at some Pros & Cons
- Total debt-free company currently operating in about 37 countries
- All products are backed by science and formulated without any potentially harmful or toxic ingredients.
- Not just a “dribble” of powerful ingredients added just so you can make a claim on the bottle, but enough to receive maximum results
- Products manufactured in one of the world’s largest manufacturing and researching facility, 100% built and owned by Tom Mower
- All products super concentrated
- Anti Aging products that really work
- Some of the best supplements found in the entire world
- Coffee that’s been rated the highest quality out of all coffee’s for over 10 years
- Weight Loss products that really deliver
- Cosmetics free of lead and all heavy metals, or any other harmful ingredient
- Skin Care that’s designed to work deeply
- Products are not tested on animals
- Delivered to your door – no fuel or time costs for you
- Looks after you and your family’s health
- Receive your products for free by signing up as a Distributor and telling a few friends, who tell a few friends
- Free to Register in Australia. Please check on your country’s website*
- Postage Fees
- Need to order online so no whipping into the supermarket on a whim
- $15 renewal fee each year thereafter for Australians. Please check your country’s website*
* To see your country’s website, once you’ve clicked on the link below, please click on the little flag at the top on the left hand side.
Purchasing from Sisel International is easy:
Would you be interested in transfer buying and exchanging your personal care, skin care, cosmetics etc for safer alternatives? You don’t have to do it all at once! The main thing is to get yourself started.
- Place your Order
- Wait for product to arrive at your door!
There is no more need to worry that the cost of the products is too expensive as I’ve shown here. I hope this Sisel Products Review has helped you to see and understand the true value of these fabulous products which once you start to use them, you won’t want to be without them. If you have any queries or would like to make a comment, please leave it down below.
Join our EARN FREE CLUB to cover the cost of your purchases.
Independent Sisel Brand Partner
1,643 total views, 5 views today