Let me tell you what I believe:
- … that wellness starts from the inside of you!
- … that you can be whatever you truly want to be!
- … that you can make little changes, one step at a time, towards better health!
I’m Marilyn Williams, and as a passionate health coach I write for men and women looking for alternatives to the “norm”, which is another way of saying: an energy-deficient lifestyle and sickness around each corner.
Together, I believe we can reclaim your “bounce out of bed in the morning” energy!
I’m a “huggy” kind of person, and if you’re tired and absolutely fed-up with settling for less, I’d like to wrap my arms around you and give you an enormous hug… and tell you “I understand!”.
Let’s take this, one step at a time, and help you achieve that better you. Just as I’ve gone before you, let me share my experiences and take you by the hand as you work your way through the maze to better health.
I would say that my health has been pretty good… apart from:
- chronic bed-wetting all my childhood reaching far into my teen years;
- serious period pain that had me rolling on the floor (to the disgust of my fellow workers);
- 7 miscarriages – every single one of them with a different set of symptoms and circumstances;
- pain that no-one could diagnose as my symptoms were just different from everyone else… and resulted in me having my gall-bladder removed;
- acid reflux that burned my throat and…
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears) with 3 different sounds that never stops. It’s there all the time.
Hmm, my health has been right up there hasn’t it? Not!
Outside of these “little” incidences, my health actually has been pretty good as I rarely suffer from colds and flues, or other sicknesses.
You see, I’ve been taking little steps to improve my lot and I must say, with great results. I’d like to help you move from mediocrity to health, and from there to super health! Come with me on the journey together.
This is what I’m not:
I’m not a professional anything… not a doctor, naturopath or any other health professional. Unfortunately! You see, if I could have my life over again I definitely would become a professional in natural health. It was in my heart “way back then” but I allowed others to direct the path I should walk instead of taking it firmly in my own hands and moving in the direction I believed was right for me. Stupid really!
This is what I am:
I’ve been involved in the corporate world for more years than I care to remember, but during that time I always had a love for natural health. So I do a lot of research and read a lot of books from those who are professionals. Unfortunately, it’s very difficult to have the health professionals all agree on the same point, so I spend time reading what they all say and then make up my own mind, as best I can. Sometimes my mind changes as new research brings something to light, but that’s ok with me… in fact, I quite like that. We all need to continue learning, and sometimes with that, new directions need to be taken.
Other details about me: (in a nutshell)
- I’m happily married.
- After the 7 miscarriages we finally adopted a baby boy who is now 27 years old. The best thing we’ve ever done!
- We lived on the Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia (near where I grew up) for most of our married life but have now…
- Moved to the island state of Tasmania where my husband originally came from.
Other interests include:
- Working with children in clubs, schools and churches
- Helping an Egyptian surgeon and his family immigrate to Australia, including working with him to improve his English
- Homeschooling my son for several of his school years
- Taking vacations to exotic parts of the world, including Egypt, Dubai, New Zealand, India and the South Seas Islands
- Developing our new property in Tasmania, “Spring Waters” and transforming it to a wonderful parkland like estate.
- Keeping and raising birds: chickens, ducks and guinea fowl
- Taking almost weekly trips to surrounding places in Tasmania and enjoying the life it provides
- Author “How to Avoid Hidden Nightmares” – an ebook on the hidden toxins in our everyday lives
- I’m sure there’s heaps more… but you get the picture!
You can read about many of my life experiences from keeping Guinea Fowl and other birds, through to the wonderful places where I expend some energy… such as beautiful walking places through to flying through the air Cable Gliding! Wheee… My Life Experiences
I’m extremely happy to be able to say that it was my parents who first introduced me to the world of healthy living. But, when I was at home with them, I basically did it because I had to. When I went out on my own, I discovered the world where most people were living, and began to eat white bread and a lot of other things that were not allowed at home. This began my downfall!
In my mid twenties, my sister gave me a book on health which instantly took my attention. Gradually over the years I’ve hungered for this type of knowledge and read book after book to feed that desire. Then the Internet came along, so between books and the Internet I’ve been able to feed this beast as I’ve researched and studied.
These days, this passion has led me on an interesting journey, causing me to read and research deeply, on what it is we need to do to have optimal health and boundless energy, that allows us to do the things we really want to do. Areas of interest I’ve researched and learned about:
- How to reduce the toxic load we all have from:
- the food we eat,
- the air we breathe,
- the water we bathe in and drink
- electrical appliances
- what our food is packaged in
- cosmetics and skin care
- personal care products
- What is in our food that is detrimental to our health:
- Sprays – Herbicides, Pesticides etc
- Fast Foods
- Processed Foods
- and General Stuff we just shouldn’t be eating
- How to clean our home safely to give us:
- Clean air to breathe
- Chemical free cleaning products
- Clothes washing without harsh detergents
- How to eat and drink for the best health possible:
- What should I eat?
- When should I eat?
- How often should I eat?
- What does the latest research give us for optimal health:
- Are some foods really superfoods?
- What are the best supplements on the market, and do we need them?
All the above and anything else related. This is my passion!
As you learn things of vital interest, you just simply want to share it with those you love and anyone else who will listen!
My heart’s desire is to pass on this important information to all those interested in building better health and gaining more energy. My hope is that at least some people will begin to listen and take to heart, the fact that we can all improve our lot by making one simple lifestyle change at a time.
I will share with you what I have found to the the best answer to label reading and gives me my life back! Where you can find products that are more than guaranteed safe to use with no harmful ingredients… and to top it off… how you can earn these same wonderful products for free, through the Earn Free Club. I’ve set this up as my desire is to help as many as possible find vast improvements in their lives, day after day.
I’ve been working with a company called Wealthy Affiliate to learn how to develop this blog. My experience with this training program has been second to none. I’m blown away with the quality of the training they provide, and there’s just so much of it. Anything you need to know, and everything you had no idea you needed to know… it’s right there! You can even work with them for free until you decide to receive the benefits of the upgrade. It’s up to you.
This blog covers:
- Exposing hidden toxins in places we’d never guess
- Evidence-based, high-performance ingredients in some amazing products
- DIY products you can easily make at home… and,
- My life – Where I go and what I do for energy expenditure… just to show you that I’m a real and genuine person… just like you. 🙂
So that’s me… and it’s also what is in my heart to do for you. What I’ve learned I want to on share with you and hopefully come to know you as best as its possible in the land of cyberspace.
My Name: Marilyn Williams
My Place of Residence: “Spring Walters” Mt Direction, Tasmania
My Skype: selmartre
My Email: marilyn (at) workwithmarilyn.com
My FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/marilyn.williams.14473
My Google+: google.com/+MarilynWilliams4energy
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfuNU5-bULvSPEgt4nrCmeQ
I hope The Marilyn Williams’ Story gives you a little idea of who I am and what I stand for. Please feel free to connect with me and leave a comment down below. Let’s do this!
1,505 total views, 2 views today